segunda-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2021

Poem 2: There are no boundaries for love.


I`ll send this message over the sea,

I`ll send this message up to the skies.

To another land, another world, or dimension.

or anywhere else my lady lies.


I write these words from a desert and isolated place.

I write in midst of wounds caused by blades of deep sharp.

I write from a place of such a beautiful grace, 

I write it from the deep of my heart.


Yet I don`t know well from where to start.

Maybe I can tell about what drove me into art.

I just try to transform in words plenty of beauty, 

to tell the tragedy of my inside world falling apart.


For behind the fake smile anybody can see,

in silence I burry one more day I spent my life without thee.


So, I put myself aside of this majestuous tree.

In it`s shadow I feel safe, protected and free.

At the spots where the sun burns so bright, 

I look around, but thy eyes I can`t find. 

In the absence of your unique light, 

hencewhere I feel a complete blind;

For me there is no sun, just a dark and cold night.


I'd rather live in my fantasious world,

where I make you my queen, as I close my eyes. 

The chains of lonelyness get broke,

I feel coming back all of my hope,

My soul gains it`s freedom and flies! 


Traveling across all the time and space, 

I`m getting closer to you, in such a haste,

I`m leaving behind all my life, 

those tedious days of such a waste,

that are ended when I find you, my best prize!


For love is the only thing that is real,

love is the place where our hearts belong!

Love exists when and where we can feel,

by the time we kiss, or just listening to a fair song. 


From this delirant place, in my imagination,

From this fairy tale that I celebrate just in my thought;

Here I devote all my attention, 

Where I have find my salvation, then awake me not. 


JCGS

13/12/21

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Adormecer

Você é meu primeiro pensamento ao despertar,  meu último desejo ao adormecer. O sonho do qual nunca quero acordar. Toda uma vida dedicada ao...